Hottot-les-Bagues War Cemetery contains 1,137 burials, 1005 belong to Commonwealth forces and 132 are German.
Most of the burials were brought in from the surrounding area where there was a lot of heavy fighting through June and July 1944 as British forces tried to move south from Bayeux in an attempt to encircle the south of Caen.
The cemetery is located 13 kilometres south of Bayeux on the D9 just off the D6.
Found an error with this listing or know something we don't? report it here!
The museum is housed in the 12th century Notre Dame de Val Chapel, the Musée de la Bataille de Tilly-sur-Seulles and pays tribute to those who were involved in the fierce fighting around Tilly-sur-Seulles.Read more
Tilly-sur-Seulles War Cemetery cemetery contains 1222 burials, 990 Commonwealth and 232 German. The cemetery is located on the D13 about 1km to the west of Tilly-sur-Seulles.Read more
Memorial to the officers of the regimental headquarters of the Nottinghamshire (Sherwood Rangers) Yeomanry (8th Armoured Brigade)Read more